Welcome and thank you for your interest in the He Shall Come Website. The following Terms of Service are a legal contract between “You” and the team behind this “Website” regarding your use of its content. Visitors and users of the Website are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website.
USING THIS WEBSITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Non-Commercial Use. The content of this Website is intended for personal non-commercial use only.
- Copyright & Distribution. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Website or any part thereof without a written consent from the owners of the Website. Users are encouraged to contact us in order to provide a watermark-free version of the desired content for sake of distribution.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. All of its content is offered for informational purposes only; this Website shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Website, and shall not be responsible or liable for any change or error in that information.
- Copyright Infringement. Users who believe their intellectual property rights have been infringed upon are encouraged to contact us.
- Translation. These Terms were originally written in English. We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict, the English version will control.
- Change of the Terms. Terms of this Agreement may be changed at any time without notice. Please check the Terms periodically for changes.
Thank you for reading the Terms of Service and we wish you all the best.